Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Systemic parsimony~

So today was the first day back from the winter break ........I woke up an hour late and forgot my gloves.
The rhythmic tunes of Capsule warmed my fingers and chilled my toes.

The rest of the day was a blur of pleasantries and phylogenetic trees. But my bike didn't break today so :D

Figured i post some art bath tube doodles. Old sketch from brighter times. I've gotten in the bad habit of drawing in the bath tube. It may be the lovely danger that comes along with knowing your environment is so hazards to the process or it could be the lack of heat in my house leading to the use of all the hot water.

My figure drawing class starts on the 18ths so updates before hell freezes over....

My old man feet are awesome and calculus calls me

P>S: Late presents are on their way "{

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I doodle in the bathy tube as wells as reading. Whoopah!! And your feets are lovely feets. Yay!!

<3.

Meghan said...

someone is a'bloggin' !
and yay capsule
so much luv for capsule.

the word verification for this was:
capetin

that's just silly!